This Contract applies to Staunch.Biz, video conferencing and other Staunch-branded applications, content and related websites, apps, communications and other services that are offered under this Contract.
You are entering into this Contract with Staunch.Biz.
If you reside in the “Designated Countries”, you are entering into this Contract with LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company (“LinkedIn Ireland”) and LinkedIn Ireland will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services.
We’re a Platform, Not a Publisher
Staunch.Biz is a business networking platform. This means that we are not responsible for the content that our users publish to our server. As a website user, you agree to abide by all laws, and you are responsible for your own behavior. This includes your acceptance of full responsibility for the content you upload to our servers. You are prohibited from uploading copyrighted material. While we generally don’t monitor every bit of content that is published by the users of this platform, we will cooperate with law enforcement and third parties if it can be shown that laws have been broken by our members.
While we are free-speech advocates, this is a private organization, and we reserve the right to delete or modify any content that we believe is harmful to our members, website users, or us, without notice.
We are a professional business networking community. Our service is provided with the intent to help small business owners and sales people to generate referrals and sales leads through the relationships they foster on Staunch.Biz.
You agree to:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate , current information
- Use your real identity for your profile; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
You agree not to:
- Create a false or misleading identity on our platform;
- Create or modify a profile for a person or company other than yourself without obtaining prior, written permission from the real person or company that owns said identity;
- Use any unauthorized automated services to scrape content, or to spam our users. This includes software, bots, or other means to contact users, or to harvest data to publish elsewhere;
- Override or bypass any security features or limitations on normal, human usage of our platform;
- Republish content that you do not own the rights to;
- Publish or otherwise disclose information that you do not have the right or consent to disclose, such as confidential company information;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of other people or organizations, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Staunch.Biz, such as by distributing our published content without permission;
- Post malicious content, including but not limited to software viruses, malware, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Staunch.Biz without our written permission;
- Monetize our platform or the data that members have published, such as through reselling profile data, without our consent;
- Removing, hiding or obscuring our branding or advertising, or engaging in “framing,” “mirroring,” to simulate the appearance or function of our services;
- Interfere with the normal operation of our website and services, such as placing an unreasonable load on our servers through spam, denial of service attacks, and viruses.